1. Sending over my sincere condolences. Know that I am with you today, tomorrow, and always.
2. My thoughts are with you and your grieving family during this time. May all the loving memories carry us through.
3. Writing you to express my deepest condolences. I'm here to support you in any way I can.
4. I am extremely sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing you have so many beautiful memories to hold onto. Let them comfort you in the days ahead.
5. Our sincerest condolences to the entire family during this sad time. May the memories of [Name] forever bring you peace.
6. Sending my sincere sympathy and love to you and your family. May [Name] rest in peace.
7. We are deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this challenging time.
8. A wonderful person will be forever missed. Sending our sincerest sympathy to the bereaved family.
9. May the precious memories of [Name] bring comfort to you and your family during this difficult time. Our deepest sympathies are with you.
10. We are so sorry for your loss. Sending love and support to you and yours.