8 Favorite Hikes in Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
John Dellenback Dunes Trail:
– This is a short and easy 1.2-mile loop trail that takes you through the heart of the dunes.
Oregon Dunes Overlook Trail:
– A 1.1-mile loop trail that leads to a viewpoint overlooking the dunes and the ocean.
Tahkenitch Dunes Trail:
– A 3.2-mile out-and-back trail that takes you through diverse habitats, including dunes, forests, and wetlands.
Siltcoos Lake Trail:
– This 3.8-mile loop trail explores the shores of Siltcoos Lake and offers great opportunities
Taylor Dunes Trail:
– A 5-mile out-and-back trail that provides access to remote dunes and a beautiful stretch of beach.
Oregon Dunes Loop Trail:
– A 6-mile loop that offers a comprehensive look at the dunes, forests, and wetlands.
Tenmile Creek Trail:
– A 3-mile out-and-back trail along Tenmile Creek, featuring lush vegetation and beautiful creek views.
Threemile Lake Trail:
– A 6.2-mile out-and-back trail that leads to Threemile Lake. It offers a mix of dunes and forested areas
SWIPE UP FOR MORE