How to Explore Olympic National Park Without a Car
Reach the Park:
– If you don't have a car, your first challenge is reaching Olympic National Park. Consider taking a bus, train
You can take ferries to reach the Olympic Peninsula, including the Coho Ferry from Victoria, British Columbia
Stay Near the Park:
– Choose accommodations near the park's entrance or visitor centers. This will make it easier to access the park's interior.
Utilize Shuttle Services:
– Olympic National Park offers shuttle services during the peak summer season.
Join Guided Tours:
– Consider guided tours that offer transportation within the park. Some tours include shuttle service
– Renting a bicycle is an excellent way to explore areas of Olympic National Park. The Olympic Discovery Trail
Hiking and Walking:
– Many park trails and visitor areas are accessible by foot. Plan your activities to focus on hiking and walking
Carpool or Ridesharing:
– If you're traveling with others, consider carpooling with someone who has a vehicle.
– Research the specific areas of the park you want to explore and determine how to reach them via public transportation
Click Below For More Stories